1) Apply one (thin) coat of mascara
2) Sweep a purple-based mid-tone over the lid and just a bit above the crease.
3) Apply a darker purple-based shade at the inner and outer corners of your lid.
4) Accentuate the outer corner and crease even more with a deeper purple and blend well
5) Dab a shimmery light purple shade onto the ball of your eyelid for “volume”
6) Line the upper lashline with black pen eyeliner, pulling it to a slight flick
7) Line bottom lashes with dark purple shadow and blend
8) Apply a thick coat of mascara and comb/separate after dry
9) Set eyeliner with black shadow
( By the way, I’m sorry the lighting is depressing in these photos! I’ll find better light next time. It makes my skin look pale and brings out my silly freckles. :P)
This look would be great for a date, night out with friends, or a party.
It’s all a part of Being Pretty!