This is a warm and glowing look that will suit any fall occasion.
1) Prime lid
2) Apply medium golden-brown over lid just above the crease
3) Brush a warm, reddish-brown into the outer corner and along the crease
4) Apply gold shadow to the center of the lid
5) Line the upper lashline with liquid pen eyeliner, pulling it to a (very) subtle flick
6) Brush the reddish brown eyeliner along the bottom lashline for definition
7) Apply two coats of mascara to upper lashes, and a thin layer to the bottom lashes
8) Set the eyeliner with black shadow
It’s all a part of Being Pretty!