1) Prime eyelid
2) Apply medium rose pink colour over lid up to the crease
3) Sweep darker burgundy or brown-based pink into the outer corner of your lid, pulling it along the crease
4) Blend with blending brush if you don’t like a very sharp, cut crease which is more dramatic (I blended mine quite a bit)
5) Apply a cream/white/very light pink to the inner corner of the lid, blending it out to the centre of the lid
6) Line the upper lashline with a black liquid liner pen (you can use pencil if you prefer a smokey effect)
7) Apply two coats of thickening mascara.
8) Set eyeliner with black eyeshadow.
This is a natural look with a bit of spice to it. Perfect for fall occasions!
It’s all a part of Being Pretty!