Here are my blush picks! As you can tell, I prefer rosy pinks, and my trusty peach color by MAC…
1) MAC Matte Powder Blush in “Melba”
2) Avon Powder Blush in pink
3) Joe Fresh Cream Stick Blush in “Pink Rose”
4) Bourjois Paris Baked Powder Blush in “Rose D’Or” (Golden Rose)*
5) Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in 10 “Pink Frosting”
The cream and mousse blushes seem to be more flattering in the summer when I’m not wearing a lot of makeup. They blend in well with the dewy skin.
The powders all are great for winter, and I usually have a powdery base. The MAC “Melba” color, however, looks better with a tan in the summer.
It still works in the winter with certain outfits/makeup looks though. Pink usually works better for me in the winter.
The shimmer in the Bourjois and the Maybelline blushes look very dazzling and flattering in sunlight. But if overly applied, it would look “overdone” and too sparkly rather than lightly shimmery.
Blush makes all the difference. Pink, and some peachy colors, are for me! What’s your blush color?
It’s all a part of Being Pretty!