Yellow eyeliner! Who would’ve thought? My first thought was “Yellow liner? Ew no. Just no.” But years ago I saw an Avon add with yellow and black eyeliner. I remember thinking it was so original and artsy, and actually really liked it! I couldn’t wait to try it from then on. Today, I finally did a post on it!
It sounds like something you can’t just wear out. But it’s really no more ‘stand-out’ than white or silver, and definitely no more than blue or purple. In fact, people have to look twice to realize it’s a wacky color! I think it’s a very nice color accent to brighten a look, and goes well with a black or grey outfit, neutral lips, and peachy blush.
– Yves Rocher Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Jaune Citron
– Maybelline Master Precise liquid liner in “Black”
– Maybelline The Colossal Smokey Eyes Volum’ Express mascara
– Lipsticks: L’Oreal Paris 802 “Captivating Copper” & Rimmel London 022 “Nostalgia” (Blended on top of each other)
– MAC powder blush in matte “Melba”
Be bold, experiment, play around, have fun.
It’s all a part of Being Pretty!