I am very happy to say that I was nominated for The Liebster Award by glitzyspritzer, and this is what she said about me:
“If you’re looking for ways to enhance your natural beauty inside and out this girl has got it down to a tee.” -glitzyspritzer (about Being Pretty)
Thank you so much glitzyspritzer for the encouraging words! Check out her cute blog at: http://middayspritzer.com/
Now I am to pass on this Award!
1) Thank & Link- Thank the person who nominated you! Link their blog to your post
2) Copy & Paste Award- Copy and Paste the Leibster Award in your post
3) Nominate- Nominate 10 other bloggers with 200 or less followers
4) Q&A- Answer the questions given to you (at the bottom of my post) Create a new set of questions for those you nominate.
5) Notify- Notify your nominee’s via comment
My questions to answer were:
1) Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I wanted to share my talents and ideas with other women. I wanted to inspire others.
2) Did you tell your friends and family about it? Why/Why not?
Yes I did. I asked my parents and siblings what they thought. I wanted to know if it was a good idea!
3) A secret that you would tell your blog friends but not your real friends… untill now.
I’m sorry to say, (or perhaps glad to say), that I can’t think of one! There is nothing I would tell strangers that my close friends wouldn’t know!
4) What makes you literally LOL (laugh out loud).
The first “Rush Hour” movie. I laugh EVERY time. Clumsy mistakes by myself or others usually provides a good laugh as well.
5) Share a fun fact.
If you stretch your arms out from side to side (horizontally), the measurement from finger to finger is equal to your height from head to toe! It;s true! (For the average person anyway.)
6) What or who drives you?
The knowledge that God is in control, loves me, and knows what’s best for me even in my seemingly worst moments. Also knowing that I have friends and family who love and care for me.
7) What is your favourite quote?
Among many: “Shoot for the moon, and if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” -Les Brown. Also I love “I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe the happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and… I believe in miracles.” -Audrey Hepburn
8) Thanksgiving or Christmas?
I love both, but I must say Christmas is my favourite. If you think about it, Thanksgiving should be everyday! Christmas is special however, because it can only be celebrated at a certain time of year. It’s so pretty and joyful!
9) One thing that you hope never changes.
My love for my close friends and family.
10) If you could speak another language fluently what would it be?
SPANISH! I loooove Spanish!
These are my nominated blogs (I can’t seem to figure out how to find out how many followers a blogger has, so some of these may possibly have over 22, sorry!):
1) Joannaloves: http://joannaloves.com/2013/10/04/look-of-the-day-3/
2) Lulu’s Beauty Spot: http://lulusbeautyspot.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/%E2%99%A5-slip-on-a-sheer-lulus-beauty-spot-%E2%99%A5/
3) What’s Going On Here?: http://www.whats-going-on-here.com/
4) The Fashion Huntress: http://thefashionhuntress.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/try-try-again-tartan/
5) Pearls and Paris: http://pearlsandparis.com/2013/10/03/special-edition-fall-popsugar-must-have-box/
6) jinelleloves: http://jinelleloves.com/2013/10/05/julie-g-shoe-a-holic-topped-with-maybelline-color-show-polka-dots/
7) Cherry Blossom Pretty: http://cherryblossompretty.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/eye-makeup-look-of-the-day/
8) Wayfaring Beauty: http://wayfaringbeauty.com/
9) Beauty Talk: http://2lookandbehappy.com/2013/10/04/guerlain-rouge-in-madame-batifole-860-madame-flirte-861-and-madame-reve-862/
10) Beauty Royale: http://beautyroyale.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/stila-magnificent-metals-foil-finish-eye-shadow-in-metallic-lavender/
My Questions for my blog nominees:
1) What is your goal in life?
2) What is your favourite movie? Why?
3) What do you believe happens to you after death on earth?
4) What’s your all-time-favourite snack?
5) Would you die for anyone you know?
6) Who is your beauty inspiration?
7) Which comes first- the book or the movie?
8) Would you admit that you have parts of your character that you need to work on?
9) What fashion trend will you NEVER try?
10) What’s a fashion look you really love, but feel you can’t pull off yourself?
Wish you all the best!! Have an amazing day!