So I recently made a post about how important it is to take care of your skin.
Among the many things that affect your skin, what you put into your body makes the biggest difference. Your diet can determine whether you have nice, smooth, and healthy skin, or whether you have bad, uneven, and unhealthy skin.
So what should you be eating? Many people focus so much on what not to eat, and forget about what they should be eating! It’s also a more positive way to think of your diet.
What TO eat (according to research):
- Eggs. Have at least one egg a day if possible.
- Green veggies. (Broccoli, spinach, etc.)
- Almonds and other nuts.
- Apples! An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
- Dark chocolate.
- Citrus fruits.
- Sweet potatoes.
- LOTS of water!
What to CUT DOWN on:
- Bread (stick to whole-wheat)
- Fried foods.
- Cookies, ice cream, cakes, and pastries.
- Soda pop –diet or regular!
- Pre-prepared and packaged foods.
Sorry, a lot of the “no-no” foods seem to be the tastiest, eh? Well, hate to tell ya, but they will do no good for you! If you want luminous, smooth, healthy skin, a slimmer body, and an over-all better system, stick to the the healthy food list! Soon you won’t even feel like the bad stuff! Make an effort- it will make a big difference!