Here’s a very simple and easy everyday look that’ll be easy for school and/or work.:
1 ) Apply a neutral wash of colour over the lid from lashline to crease, then brush a slightly darker shade into your outer crease.
2) Line the upper lash-line with black pencil liner, and smudge it out a very teeny bit at the corners. Whatever’s left on your smudger can be lightly applied to the bottom lash-line.
3) Apply concealer and BB cream and set (very lightly) with powder. Dust some apricot blush on.
4) Apply one or two coats of lengthening mascara.
5) Sweep a warm redish-brown gloss over your lips to create the “autumn look”.
6) Brush and clip your upper hair behind, and throw on some classy earrings.
7) Don’t forget perfume!
That’s it! Your set for the day. All you have to do is carry that lipgloss around with your for re-application.
As you can see, I didn’t mention brand names. I honestly don’t like to do so because I feel like every girl has their own favourite black liner, or blush brand.
If you ladies ever want to know the name of a product I use please ask!
Have a cozy autumn season gals! (: