So I have to say I’m confused a bit, because the look I made was with silver and dark grey. In the camera, with and without flash, it appears shimmery brown! It’s a bit frustrating. I can’t show you guys my real intention.
But it’s still a look, so I thought I’d post it anyways. Next time I’ll find better (out-door) lighting to bring out the true colors. Sorry about that!
1) Prime lid
2) Apply neutral shade over entire lid
3) Apply a dark grey in the outer corner, along the crease, and along your upper and lower lash lines.
4) Apply a shimmery silver to the ball of your lid and the inner corner
5) Line your upper lash line with black pencil liner
6) Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes
7) Set liner with black powder
YOU’RE ALL SET!
It’s all a part of Being Pretty! (: