Feeling classy today? Here’s the look for you.
You can’t get more classic than black and white along with a red lip and blue eyeshadow.
Get the look:
-Urban Decay eyeshadows in “Scratch”, “Peace”, and “Zero”
-Annabelle smoothie eyeliner in “Licorice”
-Revlon colorstay Liquid lipstick in 085 “Supreme Sienna”
– Rimmel London lipstick in 180 “Just Set Red”
– Rimmel London lipgloss in 130 “Take a chance”
– L’Oreal True Match liquid foundation
– Maybelline New York Age Rewind Finishing Powder in natural beige
– Avon pink blush
– Milani baked bronzer in 05 “Soleil”
-Yves Rocher corrector
You have to be brave to try this look. Many girls/women are afraid of red lipstick and blue eyeshadow, but if you are willing to try I think you may change your mind about it!
This look makes a bold statement.
To see the rest of this photoshoot, check out my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-Pretty/179834568864423?ref=hl